How long does it take to enrol with CRBS?
CRBS will provide each organisation with a quick, simple and efficient service and can complete this process in 21 days, if all information is supplied correctly.
How much does it cost to enrol?
Enrolment is free for voluntary sector organisations.
What is the role of the lead person?
This person will be responsible for the enrolment process and also responsible for ensuring that the organisation complies with the requirements of the Code of Practice.
The lead person should therefore be someone within your organisation who is involved in the recruitment of staff/volunteers, can implement the correct procedures, is in a position to communicate with CRBS when required and can receive regular email updates from CRBS.
How easy is it to complete the enrolment process?
It would be helpful if you had details of the following information to hand when completing the telephone enrolment process:
- Your organisations contact details
- Details about your organisation – funding and management structure
- Information about what your organisation does – what is its purpose?
- Details of the positions that require a disclosure record
- If you provide services for children or protected adults
- Your identification details – National Insurance number, passport number, drivers licence and 5 years address history