To access dislcosure records (standard, enhanced or PVG scheme) organisations must be either registered directly with Disclosure Scotland or enrolled with an umbrella body like the Central Registered Body in Scotland.
Organisations accessing disclosure records must comply with the requirements of the Code of Practice. CRBS enrolment process ensures organisations have the necessary policies and procedures in place allowing them to comply wth the Code of Practice.
Who can enrol?
Any voluntary sector organisation that have people working or volunteering with children or protected adults
Benefits of enrolling
- It’s quick, simple and free
- Access to disclosure records for staff and volunteers
- Access to free disclosure PVG scheme recrords and updates for volunteers
- You will receive regular updates/newsletters
- CRBS will help you meet the requirements of the Code of Practice, which you must follow